top of page

Culinary Dr. Kitchen Group

Public·9 members
Theresa Long
Theresa Long

How Vj Utt's Scandal Video Shook the Internet and What It Means for His Career

Vj Utt Scandal Video: How the Former MTV Star Overcame the Controversy and Rebuilt His Career

Vj Utt, also known as Uttsada Panichkul, was one of the most popular and recognizable faces of MTV Asia in the late 90s and early 2000s. He hosted several hit shows like MTV Asia Hitlist, MTV Most Wanted, and Bangkok Jam, and became a household name among music fans across Southeast Asia.

Vj Utt Scandal Video

But in 2012, his reputation was tarnished by a scandalous video that allegedly showed him performing a sex act. The video circulated online and sparked rumors that he was leaving MTV and Singapore, where he had been based for more than 13 years.

How did Vj Utt cope with the scandal and what did he do next? Here's a look at his journey from MTV fame to monkhood and back to the entertainment industry.

The Scandal That Shook His World

In February 2012, Vj Utt announced that he was leaving MTV after 13 years of service. He said that he wanted to take a break from the industry and focus on other projects. He also revealed that he was going to be ordained as a monk in Thailand, a rite of passage for every Thai man.

But shortly after his departure, a video surfaced on the internet that claimed to show him engaging in a sexual act with another man. The video was blurry and grainy, but some people claimed that the man in the video looked like Vj Utt.

Vj Utt denied that he was the person in the video and said that he had gone to the police to report the matter. He also refuted the speculation that the video had anything to do with his decision to leave MTV and Singapore.

"We didn't go to the media about it because we had gone to the police and we thought (talking to the media) would hinder the investigation," he told The New Paper in an interview in 2014. "Eventually, I had to address it in Thailand, where there were like 30 cameras in front of you. Also, in Thailand, there's a scandal every two days."

He said that he felt very "attacked" and "sad" by the incident and that he wanted to be in a place where he could reflect. That was why he decided to go into ordainment, he said.

The Monkhood That Changed His Perspective

In March 2012, Vj Utt shaved his head and donned saffron robes as he entered a Buddhist temple in Bangkok for his monkhood. He spent 10 days living as a monk, following a strict routine of meditation, chanting, and alms-giving.

He said that the experience was "life-changing" and "eye-opening" for him. He learned to appreciate the simple things in life and to let go of his attachments and ego.

"It was very humbling and very grounding," he said. "I learned a lot about myself and about life. I learned to be more compassionate,

and more mindful of everything around me. I also learned to detach myself from a lot of things that I thought were important, but actually weren't."

He said that his monkhood also helped him deal with the scandal and the negative emotions that came with it.

"It was a very healing process for me. I learned to forgive myself and others, and to move on from the past. I also learned to accept things as they are, and not to judge or blame anyone."

The Comeback That Surprised Everyone

After his monkhood, Vj Utt did not stay away from the entertainment industry for long. He moved back to Bangkok and took on a new role as a consultant for an English-language TV network. He also started hosting events and appearing in commercials and magazines.

But his biggest comeback was in 2014, when he landed the lead role in the Thai remake of Full House, a popular Korean drama series that starred Rain and Song Hye-kyo. He played Mike D'Angelo, a famous actor who enters into a fake marriage with a writer named Aom (played by Aom Sucharat Manaying).

The show was a huge hit in Thailand and across Asia, catapulting Vj Utt back into the spotlight. He received rave reviews for his performance and chemistry with his co-star, and won several awards and nominations.

"It was a very unexpected opportunity for me. I never thought I would be acting in a drama series, let alone a remake of such a classic one," he said. "But I'm glad I did it, because it was a lot of fun and it opened up new doors for me."

He said that he was grateful for the support and love he received from his fans, old and new, throughout his career.

"I'm very lucky to have such loyal and amazing fans who have stuck with me through thick and thin. They are like my family, and I appreciate them so much," he said.

The Future That Awaits Him

Now, Vj Utt is back in Singapore, where he has joined Beam Artistes as a director. He said that he wanted to use his experience and expertise to help other talents grow and succeed in the industry.

"I've been in this business for a long time, and I've learned a lot from my mentors and peers. I feel like I have something to offer and share with the younger generation of artistes," he said.

He said that he was also open to exploring new opportunities and challenges as an actor or host in Singapore or elsewhere.

"I'm always looking for something new and exciting to do. I don't like to limit myself or put myself in a box. I like to try different things and see where they take me," he said.

He said that he was happy with where he is now, but he also has some dreams and goals that he hopes to achieve someday.

"I would love to do more movies, maybe even Hollywood ones. I would also love to travel more and see more of the world. And of course, I would love to find someone special to share my life with," he said.

Vj Utt is a former MTV star who faced a scandalous video in 2012 that threatened to ruin his career. He overcame the controversy by becoming a monk and then making a successful comeback as an actor in the Thai remake of Full House. He is now back in Singapore as a director at Beam Artistes and is looking forward to new opportunities and challenges in the entertainment industry. He is an example of someone who has risen above adversity and reinvented himself in different ways. b99f773239

https://www.casamaaj.com/group/mysite-200-group/discussion/f70c63ab-469f-48d2-82aa-2bb820fb08bc

https://www.espacosaudeintegral.com.br/group/grupo-espacosaudeintegral/discussion/d0d84eca-5612-4aac-9db1-2751bea8efbd

https://www.btgyp.org/group/btg-commit-roadshow-events/discussion/ec4164a8-2ff8-459b-9c1a-ac86d19c9f45

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Ann Tan
  • Ibrahim Somrat
    Ibrahim Somrat
  • I
    info.tvactivatecode
  • Steve Young
    Steve Young
  • Sure Tips
    Sure Tips
bottom of page